You’ve just purchased or leased a brand-new vehicle and you just discovered that your new car has a mechanical flaw that cannot be repaired. Fortunately, you have rights and may be entitled to a buyback or replacement of your new vehicle under the California Lemon Law.
Let’s Get Started!
You don’t have to fight the manufacturer alone. Let our experienced lemon law attorneys fight the manufacturer for you! Fill out our quick and easy Free Vehicle Check Form to get your Lemon Law case started for your defective new vehicle.
Under the California Lemon Law, the mechanical flaw on your new vehicle must have had attempted repairs within 18 months or 18,000 miles since lease or purchased and must follow scheduled repairs as instructed in the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Is Your New Vehicle Considered a Lemon?
Your new vehicle has been in and out of the repair shop but how can you tell if it is considered a lemon? There are guidelines that can help you determine if you are driving a lemon.
- Your vehicle has been in the repair shop for a minimum of 2 repairs for the same mechanical or design flaw.
- Your vehicle has been out of service for more than 30 days.
- Your new vehicle’s defect substantially affects the use, value, or safety of your vehicle.
- The defect was not caused by consumer wear-and-tear or accident.
Now that you’ve determined you may be driving a lemon vehicle, here’s what you can do to better prepare yourself:
- Keep Records. Take note of all interactions with the manufacturer or dealership, including names, dates, and all repair orders.
- Be Safe. If your new vehicle’s mechanical defect is severely affecting the vehicle’s use or safety, it’s best to avoid driving. Your safety always comes first!
- Contact a Knowledgeable Lemon Law Attorney. Request your FREE CONSULTATION and speak to one of our experienced lawyers today. We will listen to your case and offer you the help you deserve when the manufacturer won’t listen.
YES, I WANT HELP! 888-536-6628
With our firm’s 20+ years of lemon law experience, combined with the knowledge of our On Site Auto Research & Development Team we are ready to help you get your new vehicle’s buyback or replacement you are entitled to. Although most cases settle out of court, we meticulously prepare your case as if it were going to trial. Our firm’s legal fees are covered by the manufacturer so you can rest assured that no money comes out of your pockets.
Fast, Easy, and Stress-Free
Fill out our Free Vehicle Check Form or call us today at 888-536-6628 to get started on your lemon law case. Remember, your consultation is FREE. Our team is ready to help you!