Are you concerned if the California Lemon Law protects your Recreational Vehicle (RV)? There’s good news – the Lemon Law, also known as the Song-Beverly Consumer Act, does indeed cover your defective or malfunctioning RV’s chassis, chassis cab, and propulsion system.
You don’t have to deal with the manufacturer alone! If the manufacturer or dealership will not cooperate with you, our strong team of attorneys are here to help you get the refund or replacement you deserve. Call us today for your free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers -- 888-536-6628.
Is your RV a lemon?
You suspect that you purchased a defective RV, but there are a few guidelines that can help you determine whether your vehicle is considered a lemon.
- Your RV must have a recurring problem that substantially affects the use, value or safety of the vehicle. Defects include mechanical and/or electrical problems, making it dangerous to drive your motorhome or trailer.
- Your RV has undergone a reasonable amount of repair attempts by the manufacturer or authorized dealer.
- The defect or malfunction is not caused by consumer accident or misuse of the vehicle and is not due to normal wear and tear of your vehicle.
- Your RV or Trailer’s odometer reads under 18,000 miles or is within 18 months since the first date of purchase (whichever comes first).
- Your RV has been in the repair shop for more than thirty (30) days.
The types of recreational vehicles that qualify under the California Lemon Law include:
- Class A Motorhomes
- Class B Motorhomes
- Class C Motorhomes
- Fifth Wheel Trailer
- Travel Trailer
Use our quick and easy Motorhome Lemon Law History Form. to find out if you are driving a defective RV that may be covered under the California Lemon Law. Our experienced team of Lemon Law attorneys will contact you to discuss your rights and the next steps in your Lemon Law case.
With a success rate of over 99%, our Lemon Law attorneys are confident that can get you the refund or replacement that you are legally entitled to. We will carefully analyze your evidence and prepare a solid case, should it go to trial. Keep in mind, most cases are resolved outside of court and you will never pay legal fees, as it is the responsibility of the manufacturer.
Call us now at (888) 536-6628 to schedule your free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. We are available by appointment for evening and weekend consultations.